The Card Collector -- Frequently Asked Questions
We realize that you may have many questions about the program and the things it will do. We have listed the most frequently asked questions about the program below - if you have a question that is not answered below - email us at email@example.com
- Do I Need To Update My Collection Monthly To Stay Current?
- No. New Updates Are Released Every Month
So You Can Update Your Collection Whenever You Wish.
- If I Decide To Update Only Once Or Twice A Year - Will I Miss The New Card
Releases And Price Value Changes To The Program For The Months I Didn't Update?
- No. Each monthly update contains the information we have added to the program for that month and it will also contain the information from all previously released updates - that way whenever you do update - it will always be current.
- How Do I Purchase Updates?
- You can order on line by selecting "Order Current Update" from our home page menu or you can give us a call at (972) 288-4182.
Checks and money orders are also accepted and can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 850024
Mesquite, Texas 75185-0024
- How Much Information Is Added To Each Monthly Update?
- We add approximately 25,000 cards to program every month - if you would like to help us add sets to the program - see our "Help Make Updates" page.
- How Much Are The Updates and Do You Offer Discount Subscriptions?
- We offer single or subscription updates for The Card Collector program as follows:
- Single - one time updates - are $19.95 plus $3.95 s/h - each update will contain approximately 25,000 cards added to the program - the cards include all sports in the program.
- Quarterly Subscriptions - one update every 3 months (4 total) for one year for $59.95 with free shipping
- Annual Subscriptions - one update a month (12 total) for one year for $149.95 with free shipping
- When you place an online order for an update - you will be given the option of a single update or the subscriptions list above.
- Why Are There Sets Missing From Previous Years And How Do I Get Sets Added To The Program?
- CPP Inc took over The Card Collector program in January 2003 - the previous owners did not have the manpower nor the resources to keep the program current. We have worked diligently to make up for lost time and we are committed to making this product the best it can be. If you would like to help us add missing sets - please select the " Help Make Updates " page from our main menu.
- How Do I Convert My 6.0 Database Over To The New 7.0?
- With each update ordered - we include detailed instructions on how to convert your current 6.0 collection over to the new 7.0 For your convenience we have also added a link from our main page titled "6.0 To 7.0 Conversion" page from our main menu, or click here
Card Collector Conversion Instructions: 6.0 to 7.0
- Why Did You Release Version 7.0?
- The main reason for the release of the 7.0 was to stabilize and enhance the database. The original The Card Collector program was created in the early 90's and did not take into consideration that there would be literally hundreds of thousands of cards manufactured in the years to come. With that in mind - the program had limitations that needed to be corrected. Those limitations have been addressed with the release of version 7.0.
- Were There Any New Features Added To The 7.0 Version?
- Yes. We have introduced the "Graded Cards" feature that will allow you keep track of all your professionally graded cards. We have also made the process of backing up your database more user friendly. As new features are added to the version 7.0 we will automatically incorporate them into the updates.
|If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org